Achieve Your Best
At GGU, we know that the core skills essential to passing the bar exam are many of the same skills required to be successful in law school and in the practice of law. That’s why we believe support for student success is critical. Students who acquire these skills early in their legal education and continually hone these skills during law school will perform at a much higher level in law school, on the bar exam, and in practice.
All JD Flex students have access to our comprehensive academic support programming, including the following:
- Pre-law videos designed to introduce what to expect in law school
- Orientation skills bootcamp to prepare you for your 1L year
- Small study groups linked to two of your 1L core classes designed to hone your academic skills
- Interactive online workshops on outlining and multiple choice technique
- Non-graded diagnostic exams throughout your 1L year to assess your progress
- Access to supplemental black letter law videos, outlines, practice essays and multiple choice questions
- Academic success advisors to help you develop a success plan.
Resources for Passing the Bar
In your final semesters, you take two intensive bar preparation courses designed to prepare you for each component of the bar exam and give you a head start in your bar studies.
Upon graduation, GGU provides you with a complimentary bar review course from Themis Bar Review, an industry leader in bar preparation. This course is customized just for GGU law students and includes unlimited grading and access to over 1,200 practice Multistate Questions from the National Conference of Bar Examiners.
To aid you in your studying, an attorney advisor from Themis is assigned to you during the bar preparation period. We know how to ensure support for student success in launching your legal career. Join us.